I love Halloween. I have fond memories from when I was little of my mom sewing us costumes, anything we wanted to be, she could make it. Come to think of it, she made our trick-or-treat bags as well. Craftiness, especially around the holidays, was always prevalent in my life growing up. And I love what Halloween represents, at least for me – spooky fun, not taking yourself too seriously, and of course lots of sweet stuff.
1. This little favor bags are petite (6″ x 8″) and would make a cute tote for the Halloween socks you’re knitting.
2. The most decadent looking caramel apples. Yum.
3. Excuse me while I go paint my piano white…just so I can do this.
4. The best Halloween sock yarn I’ve seen yet.
5. Vampire Bite Cookies are on my to-bake list this month.
7. The (free!) Zombie Vixen Mitts are in my queue for this month!
8. This sugar skull project bag is so cute, I would carry it year-round.
9. I want to knit the whole Boo Crew! Adorable!
10. Ready to watch this about 100 times.